Monday, December 10, 2007



BLEND 'EM UP!

The Kitchen Aid 5 Speed Blender

I recently treated myself to a new blender. Making a vibrant, green smoothie at least once a day, if not twice, increased my wish for a more powerful machine than the old Krups blender that has served me well for at least 15 years. The challenge with the Krups involved constantly stopping the machine and rearranging the frozen fruit, or pushing down the greens to get everything smooth and creamy.

I've been researching blenders. The Vita-Mix and/or the Breville are great machines if price isn't an issue. But if finding a reasonable, heavy-duty blender is your goal, This Kitchen Aid machine is great for a machine in the $100 range. Check out the details.

The first time I used it, it blew my mind, how quickly and thoroughly everything was pureed without any effort on my part except for pushing the button! Way to go.

If you're planning on joining The Raw Divas for the 3-day Green Smoothie Queen Challenge, having a blender is about the only piece of equipment you'll need along with a supply of fresh greens.
Diva Keely, has posted information, along with a great image of green smoothies charmingly held in a special green smoothie container imprinted with words that offer uplifting encouragement , as we consume these great drinks filled with live foods providing vibrant health and super energy.

It's not too late to sign up to join us for what promises to be a fun-filled experience starting December 17th.

Go Green!





No comments: